Your Photo Shoot
Our studio is nestled on a beautiful wooded property in the quaint community of Fairview, TN, convenient to the Nashville and Franklin areas. We’ve designed our space to make you feel at home. Half of the space is a cozy sitting area where you can comfortably prepare for your shoot, as well as enjoy our gallery walls of our beautiful photographic art. The other side of the studio is set up and ready to capture gorgeous images of your child. We want our studio to be a place you feel you can relax while we do all the work.
I will spend time with you prior to your session to coach you through wardrobe choices, as well as talk about how you would like your children to be photographed. During this pre-session, we will discuss the beautiful products I offer, what products you might be interested in, as well as my pricing menu.
You can plan to spend about 90 minutes in the studio on the day of your session (depending on how many are being photographed). When you arrive we will take a look at the wardrobe options you brought as well as the items we have available in the studio. Once we have created a look you love, I will begin taking photographs. This is the best part: now you can sit back and relax! I will coach your child through the whole process. I will instruct them in posing and expression, being sure to capture authentic and emotive photos of your child. My goal is to create beautiful timeless images that you will cherish for years and years to come.
How it Works:
- Fill out the contact form to reserve your session.
- We’ll chat on the phone and discuss all the details of your NW Portrait Studio experience, from start to finish.
- Receive a digital session planning guide that will help you prepare and plan for your photoshoot; including wardrobe, what to expect the day of the shoot, our beautiful products, and my pricing menu.
- The day of your photoshoot you’ll meet me at my studio in Fairview. I will help you get your children ready, then you can sit back and relax while I take it from there. Watch the photoshoot from our comfy lounge and take a look at our gallery walls.
- Come back to the studio (or let me treat you to a cup of coffee at your favorite cafe), and I will present printed proofs of all the best shots from your session. We will also look at artwork options and I will gladly help you choose something that is perfect for your home.
Two to three weeks after your session you will be presented with a collection of professionally edited portraits, from which you can choose to purchase any of our beautiful products. There is no minimum order. Purchase only the images you love! I’ve created collections to make the selection process easy and seamless, or you can choose products from our a-la-carte menu and create your own custom collection.
- PRINTED PROOFS are presented at your ordering consultation and are yours to keep.
- Choose a COLLECTION or from the A LA CART menu.
- Each FINE ART PRINT includes it’s high resolution digital copy.